Do you love birdwatching? Walk down the Bird Watching Trail to spot the great diversity of bird species that live in the Maya Jungle.
DRIVE A POLARIS ATV THROUGH THE MAYA JUNGLE
Driving our Polaris ATVs and traveling 4.6 km through the Maya jungle is an adventure full of adrenaline, where you cross trunks, puddles, stones, and climb great slopes. This tour is guaranteed fun in a 100% natural environment. Come experience it!
Walk through two trails of our Museum of the Trails and learn about the flora and fauna of the Maya jungle. In addition, climb through our 20-meter high Panoramic Tower. The view is spectacular! Look carefully on all sides; you could encounter various wild species such as spider monkeys, raccoons, iguanas, coatis, squirrels, and deer, among many others.
- Arrival at the reception located in the Nativa park in Solferino, where bracelets are handed out and presented to the guide.
- You are brought to our spiritual purification ceremony at the Altar de Nativa and pay tribute at the House of the Aluxes.
- The guide directs the group to the locker area to leave your belongings and valuables, use the restroom, and get ready for your adventure.
- You are given the welcome briefing, and your guide explains the security measures and delivers the corresponding equipment.
- Climb onto the the Polaris ATVs to start the 2.5-km route through Nativa I.
- The first stop is at our Panoramic Tower, where we have two observation platforms, one at 10 meters and the second at 20 meters in height.
- After the Panoramic Tower, you walk two trails of our Museum of Trails.
- Next, the guide takes you to the Nativa II circuit to continue another 2.1 km of route.
- In Nativa II, we make two stops:
- In the Meliponario, where you can taste the honey of our meliponas bees
- In our Water Treatment Plant to learn about our self-sustaining system
- The guide takes you back to the Main Palapa, where the equipment is returned.
- You have one hour to be in our pool area.
- You have one hour to eat at our buffet in the Main Palapa.
- You are taken to our viewing area to see your photographs and buy the ones you like.
- The guide takes you to the exit through the park store to board your transport vehicle back to your hotel.
- Equipment: helmet, goggles, walking stick, one Polaris ATV for two people
- Specialized guide
- Snack and water halfway through the tour
- Swimming pool
- Buffet in Palapa Principal
- Biodegradable sunscreen