Journey through the jungle on an ATV, then ride to Dakini Lagoon for a peaceful experience on the water, surrounded by lilies and lotuses.
Check out will be in USD (not MXN peso)
- Price USD
EXPERIENCE A TRUE BIRD PARADISE IN THE MAYA JUNGLE
On this tour for birdwatchers, you get to walk our Birdwatching Trail and climb the 20 meters up our Panoramic Tower, where you can enjoy the great diversity of species that live here and the majestic beauty of the Maya jungle.
The tour starts at 6 o’clock in the morning with a two-hour walk; the great reward is we get to to witness the dawn with the colors and sounds of the Maya jungle. The walk closes with a buffet breakfast at the Palapa Principal.
On this tour, you can see a true paradise of birds such as chachalaca, quail, ocellated turkey, toucan, tortolita, toh, cardinal, and hummingbird, among many others.
- Arrival at the reception located in the Nativa park in Solferino, where bracelets are handed out and presented to the guide.
- You are brought to our spiritual purification ceremony at the Altar de Nativa and pay tribute at the House of the Aluxes.
- The guide directs the group to the locker area to leave your belongings and valuables, use the restroom, and get ready for your adventure.
- We start the welcome briefing, explain the security measures, and provide the equipment.
- You start your day walking our Birdwatching Trail.
- At the end of the birding path, you climb our Panoramic Tower, where we have two observation platforms, one at 10 meters and the second at 20 meters.
- The guide takes you back to the Main Palapa, where the equipment is returned.
- You have an hour to be in our pool area.
- You enjoy your buffet breakfast at the Palapa Principal.
- You are taken to our viewing area to see your photographs and buy the ones you like.
- The guide takes you to the exit through the park store to board your transport vehicle back to your hotel.
- Equipment: binoculars and cane
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Snack and water halfway through the walk
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast at Palapa Principal