Immerse yourself in Maya nature and culture with a hike on the Museum of Trails, taking in the lush landscapes and amazing wild species.
WILD TOUR BY NATIVA
Final checkout will be in Mexican pesos. USD prices are approximate
- Price USD
JOIN A WILD ATV ADVENTURE ON HOLBOX ISLAND
Do you like adventure? Get on our ATVs and enjoy this fun 10.5-km journey through the jungle. Climb our 20-meter Panoramic Tower, and cross a magical path surrounded by trees that takes you to the Dakini Lagoon. Enjoy the lagoon’s waters as you canoe, surrounded by lilies and lotus flowers. This is an unforgettable experience and the longest ATV tour of the peninsula!
- Arrival at the reception located in the Nativa park in Solferino, where bracelets are handed out and presented to the guide.
- You are brought to our spiritual purification ceremony at the Altar de Nativa and pay tribute at the House of the Aluxes.
- The guide directs the group to the locker area to leave your belongings and valuables, use the restroom, and get ready for your adventure.
- You are given the welcome briefing, and your guide explains the security measures and delivers the corresponding equipment.
- You are transferred to our Polaris ATVs to start the 2.5-km route along the Nativa I.
- Go up through our Panoramic Tower, where we have two observation platforms, one at 10 meters and the second at 20 meters in height.
- You are taken to our viewing area to see your photographs and buy the ones you like.
- At the end of the tour through Nativa I, you are guided to the Dakini Lagoon, a 4-km route.
- At Laguna Dakini, you board our canoes to paddle in its waters until you reach the imposing Oasis of Lilies.
- Upon returning to the dock, you are guided to the Meliponario to taste our honey.
- The guide takes you back to the Main Palapa, where the equipment is returned.
- You have one hour to enjoy our pool area.
- You have one hour to eat at our buffet in Palapa Principal.
- The guide takes you to the exit through the park store to board your transport vehicle back to your hotel.
- Equipment: helmet, goggles, one Polaris ATV for two people, one canoe for two or three people, and life jacket
- Specialized guide
- Snack and water in the Dakini Lagoon
- Swimming pool
- Buffet in Palapa Principal
- Biodegradable sunscreen